Myosotis Dress by Deer and Doe   This is the first Myosotis Dress I made.  It was made using double gauze from Hart's Fabric.  The double gauze was easy to sew, and the dress is light and summery.  I made no changes to the...
May 22, 2018
Ann Normandy Pant   I cut a size small.  I made no alterations while sewing.  The black fabric is 100% hemp linen from Hemp Traders and the godets are canvas from Cotton and Steel.  The linen is from my stash, and the canvas was...
May 6, 2018
Here's the finished dress.  I changed things up a bit.  I left off the placket for one.  My dress is made out of shirting and chiffon.  The chiffon was a pain.  The pattern was Simplicity 6720 (vintage).  I'm glad...
April 29, 2018
Since I last posted, I have made: The Red Poppy Bag by Sew Sweetness; Stargazer Toe by Blue Calla; Akita shirt by Seamwork; 2 Kimmy Dress by Seamwork; Charlie Holster Bag by Serial Bag Makers; Cardigan by Swoon; Marigold by Tilly and The Buttons; and...
April 15, 2018
This is my first York.  It is made out of cotton lawn.  I cut a size 0 and followed all of the intructions.  It worked out to be a little tight in the shoulders, and the bust darts look super weird (because I have no bust).   It...
March 10, 2018
Just a quick update.  I am prepping some bags for little girls, and I have been busy with machine embroidery.  I finished January's Bag of The Month 2018.  The Podium by Chris W Designs.  It was easy, and it's a great bag....
January 22, 2018
New BINGO boards have been made.  They look impossible :(.   Quilting BINGO Board. Bags and Stuff BINGO Board Clothing BINGO Board   I finished the Clover Convertible Bag from January 2017, so I can now begin the Podium. ...
January 14, 2018
Last year's New Year's goals didn't work out real great.  I sewed like crazy, but I didn't do what I said I was going to do.  Then I got upset with myself, so this year I am going back to BINGO.  I have not made the new...
January 6, 2018
I finished up my 2 Belvedere Waistcoats.  I followed the Sew-A-Long for the most part.  I did not wait for the final post though.  I put my buttons on yesterday.  I made one of each version.  Version 1 has welt pockets and side...
June 11, 2017
I started the Belvedere Waistcoat Sew-a-Long from Thread Theory Designs.  I cut out two waistcoats today.  I will be making version 1 and version 2.  My fabric choices seem pretty challenging, so I hope I can handle how things go. ...
May 29, 2017